The Christadelphian Support Network seeks to:
- Bring together those in need and seeking help, and the skills and experience of brothers and sisters in the love of the Father in Christ Jesus.
- raise our awareness and encourage compassionate care in the brotherhood
by the provision of:
- a confidential and caring service for anyone with a difficult personal problem by offering “a listening ear” and the opportunity to receive skilled support.
- a programme of discussion days on issues and difficulties faced by our brothers and sisters
- specialist support for arranging brethren, youth leaders and pastoral care teams who may not have access to particular areas of expertise.
- a resource library covering pastoral care issues.
- a confidential mediation service
- support for those experiencing, and the carers of those experiencing, long term illness or disability by linking brothers and sisters who seek and/or offer support and practical help.