Sisters' Day: Aims
Seeking to honour God's Holy Name through the Lord Jesus Christ
Our days are about sisters encouraging sisters in their journey to the Kingdom and enhancing our relationship with the Lord God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and with each other.
Our days are for sisters, female friends and family members too. We pray that we might reach out and lead other women seeking God to a greater understanding of His love and purpose.
Our Sisters’ Days, therefore, are for all women – sisters, female relatives and friends of any age who are seeking to develop a closer relationship with the Lord God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our concern is with spiritual values and our individual walk with God. We do not wish to get involved with controversies or negativity: that's not what we are about. We are women seeking God and a close relationship with Him and the Lord Jesus Christ. We pray we may become expressions of God's love in our lives.
Our Aims are to:
Build us up in our faith; lift us up in His love and strengthen us in His purpose.
Vision and purpose
- To develop a closer relationship with God, the Lord Jesus Christ and with each other
- To inspire and equip women to use their talents to serve God and others
- To provide a safe, loving and unique space where women can learn, share their experiences and worship God together
- Inspire, empower and mentor
- Encourage and comfort
- Share life experiences
- Study and learn from the bible
- Worship and prayer
- Arts and music
- Practical life application
May God the Father and Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, give us grace, mercy, and peace; may they be ours in truth and love” 2 John v3 GNB
Book your place at Sisters' Day 2020