Seeking to Honour God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our days are about encouraging sisters, female friends and family in their everyday lives and in their understanding of God’s Love and Grace.
- To Build us up in our faith; lift us up in His love and strengthen us in His purpose.
- To become expressions of God’s love in our lives.
Vision and Purpose
- To develop a closer relationship with God, the Lord Jesus and with each other
- Inspire and equip women to use their talents to serve God and others
- Provide a safe, loving and unique space where women can learn, share experiences and worship God together
- Inspire, empower and mentor
- Encourage and comfort
- Share life experiences
- Study and learn from the bible
- Worship and prayer
- Arts and music
- Practical life application
Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth. Psalm 8.1
SISTERS’ DAY 2020 CANCELLED
In the light of the continuing escalation of the coronavirus situation and following Government announcements we have decided to cancel Sisters’ Day 2020. It’s a sad but necessary step. Our concern is for the health and well-being of all who attend Sisters’ Day and to keep everyone safe.
We hope to carry the programme forward to next year. Sisters’ Day 2021 is booked for 08 May, God willing.
If you have any good ideas for managing the current situation, either for yourself or in helping others to do so, we’d love to hear from you. We’re also happy to receive encouraging Bible verses, poems and quotes that can lift us at these difficult times. We’ll share them with you here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
God bless you.
Stay safe. Be kind to yourselves and others.
With love from the Sisters’ Day team.